Fantastika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Where Fantasy meets Brotherhood ~

You are not connected. Please login or register

**old jokes**

2 posters

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

1**old jokes** Empty **old jokes** Sat May 07, 2011 8:22 pm

jack

jack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Visa Interview in Arabia :

Consul : What is your name?
Arab : Aziz

Consul : Sex?
Arab : Six to ten times a week

Consul : I mean, male or female?
Arab : Both male and female and sometimes even camels.

Consul : Holy cow!
Arab : Yes, cows and dogs too!!!!

Consul : Man,........ isn't it hostile?
Arab : Horse style, dog style, any style

Consul : Oh.......dear!
Arab : Deer? No deer, they run too fast...

===============================================================================

Mrs. Jones sent her daughter Silvia to buy some groceries at the market. On the way she met some boys who asked her to climb up a tree and get them some fruit of which she did. She bought the groceries and got back home to her mother.

Mrs.Jones: "Why did you take so long?"

Silvia: "I met some boys who asked me to climb up a tree and fetch them some fruit."

Mrs.Jones: "Silvia, you should know that when boys ask you to climb up a tree, all they want to see is your underwear. You shouldn't have done it."

Silvia: "Mother, I know, that's why I took it off before climbing up the tree."

================================================================================

Sex Certificate
==========
Did you hear about the fellow that was talking to his buddy, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stumped."

His buddy said, "I have an idea, why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled."

So the fellow did. The next day his buddy said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"

"Yes, I did," said the fellow.

"Did she like it?" his buddy asked.

"Oh yes! she jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling: "I'll be back in an hour!"

2**old jokes** Empty Re: **old jokes** Mon May 09, 2011 10:15 pm

tungpei

tungpei
Captain
Captain

ketawa ya.... Laughing (+guling2) bounce

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik